Agatha H. and the Airship City - Phil Foglio, Kaja Foglio
If you're a fan of this webcomic, then this is a treat! I've been following this series for a few years now (maybe two) and I love Agatha's strong sense of independence and will.

This book novelizes the first volume of Girl Genius, though the writing isn't the best (they are graphic novel writers) it somehow still moves forward and manages to entertain and keep you on the edge of your seat (though I knew what was going to happen).

Some interesting tidbits, the prologue let us into the world of the Heterodyne boys, even if it was just for a few pages, which is something we didn't get to see in the first volume of GG. You also get a deeper characterization that is hard to do on a web comic.

I was excited to see names I recognized and who I knew would show up later and I found a new appreciation for Sleipner O'Hara. :)

Gil Wulfenbach seems a little more 3D than in the comics (at least at first) and I was glad of that. I'm a Gil fan!

Anyway, I don't want to gush or divulge too much because there will be a second book out next year and if any of you start reading the web comic, I don't want to be the one who spoils anything.

And to keep you busy until the next novelization; Girl Genius