Winter's Desire - Amanda McIntyre, Charlotte Featherstone, Kristi Astor
The first story was eh, found myself skimming, seemed like very strange behavior from everyone and with the element of a "Tristam & Ysuelt" (I don't have my Welsh dictionary on me so I hope I got that spelling right) it was a mishmash of contemporary and ancient. Didn't have enough Celtic strain for me and the ending was both obvious and rushed. 3.0

Sinead by Charlotte Featherstone

Ok, so I knew from the first paragraph that I wasn't going to like it. I read up to chapter two and stopped. There was something about the writing. It was erotic and sexy but the writing left me cold and it continued to do so. With short stories you have to make the reader care about the characters enough to continue reading. I liked Sinead, I couldn't care less about Kieran. There in lies the problem. So I stopped. I did however learn a new word; "quim".

Aisling

I just stopped giving a crap about five paragraphs in. The main character was snobbish and self-centered and it was a weird bit about her and her brother.
I don't know. Just couldn't get into it. I did like Will Cooper (I did skim) but couldn't see the two of them together.

All in all, for me, this book had sooo much potential but apparently by Winter's Desire there is also Winter's Dryness.